International Center Clinics
- Medical Charge Inquiry
- Accessibility Inquiry
- Make an Appointment
- Aftercare Service Arrangements
- Where to Stay
- Airport Transportation
- Travel Info
- Other Special Needs
◎ Target Audience
A foreign national without National Health Insurance and pays at their own expense. Must provide a Taiwan resident permit or foreign passport.
◎ Reservation Direct Line
◎ Clinic Location
Critical Care Center Building 2 Floor(Western Medicine)
Address：Crossroad of Wuquan Rd and Xueshi Rd
Meide Medical Building 1 Floor(Chinese medicine)
Address： No.166, Meide St
◎ Clinic Hours
Mon.- Fri. 8:30~12:00, 13:30~17:00 (weekends off)
◎ Appointment Fees
- All Designated Consultations are to be paid with own expenses. The National Health Insurance is not accepted.
- Registration fee: First-time patients 150 NTD; Return patients 130 NTD.
- Consultation fee: First 30 minutes at least 1,560 NTD (Fees do not include: prescription, tests or other medical related fees. All prices are determined according to our International Medical Center service charges)
- Accepts cash or all major credit cards (Visa, Master, UnionPay and JCB)
- Please feel free to contact us for more inquiries. All prices are subject to change.
◎ Teleconsultation Fees
- Please mail medical records to: email@example.com)
- The fee is NTD 9,000 (per person for 30 minutes each time), an additional NTD 4,500 will be charged for every 15 minutes overtime) please wire or pay by credit card via fax.
- Arrangement will be made for the Attending Physician to review your medical records. Once a designated time is determined, video conference with your Attending Physician at the agreed upon time.